It was a rainy weekend, thanks to TS Lee. But we were able to get a good bit of work done on the Laundry Room.
Here is what we completed -
- Insulate the walls and ceiling. DONE
- Move hot water heater out of room and rerun pipes etc. for it. DONE
This was a challenging process, but after like 7 times we had no leaks!
- Run electricity for Dryer, Fridge and outlets. DONE
- Hang sheet rock - float, sand repeat. - Almost all hung, I will be working on floating in the evenings after work this week.
- Change out window. - Not Done - We will hopefully get to that one night this week.
And we ran the A/C duct and vent so once the room is closed in we can connect it to the A/C system.
Here is what the room looks like after the 3 day weekend.
I am very pleased with our progress, I can't wait to see the finished product!